- The total crypto market cap bounced back sharply after testing the $245.0B support area.
- Bitcoin price is back above the $10,000 and $10,100 levels, with positive signs.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is showing positive signs and it could soon revisit the $80.00 resistance.
- BCH price is gaining pace and it could rise towards the $325 and $340 resistance levels.
- Tron (TRX) price settled above the $0.0170 level and it could continue to climb higher.
- Stellar (XLM) price surged recently and it is likely to march towards the $0.0850 level.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
BCH price corrected lower recently and tested the $305 support area against the US Dollar. Later, the price bounced back above the $310 and $315 levels. It seems like the price is about to break the $320 resistance and it could continue to rise towards the $325 and $340 levels.
On the downside, there is a strong support forming near the $305 level. As long as the price is above $305, there are high chances of more gains in the coming sessions.
Litecoin (LTC), Tron (TRX) and Stellar (XLM) Price Analysis
Litecoin price remained well bid above the $72.00 and $70.00 support levels. LTC price is now trading above the $75.00 level and it seems like it could revisit the $80.00 resistance. Any further upsides will most likely push the price towards the $85.00 and $88.00 levels.
Tron price corrected lower and tested the $0.0165 support area. TRX price is back in a positive zone and is trading nicely above the $0.0170 level. It seems like the price may perhaps recover further and trade towards the $0.0180 and $0.0182 levels in the near term.
Stellar price surged higher this week above the $0.0700 resistance level. XLM price is now trading above $0.0750 and it may soon break the $0.0800 resistance level. If there are more gains, there are high chances of a run towards the $0.1000 resistance area.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a test of the key $245.0B support area. The market cap stayed above the $245.0B support area and recently bounced back. There was a sharp rise above the $255.0B and $260.0B resistance levels. However, the market cap is again struggling to clear the $265.0B resistance area. If there is an upside break above $265.0B, there could be a decent rally towards the $280.0B and $285.0B resistance levels. Overall, there could be more upsides in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, XLM, BCH, BNB, TRX, ADA, XMR, and other altcoins in the coming sessions.
The post Crypto Market & Bitcoin Rebounding: BCH, Litecoin, TRX, XLM Analysis appeared first on NewsBTC.